The FSF has over 600 fashion-industry mentors who want to help you succeed. The FSF awards over $1 million in scholarships each year to students just like you. The industry facing nature of this project supports the industrial placement period, which begins in the following semester in the FA5017 Fashion Industrial Placement module.
- The project gives hundreds of students each year the tools to explore the future of fashion through market research, trend forecasting, visual merchandising and product design.
- And if we can play a role in that, then it’s something we’re exceptionally proud of.
- The story featured may in some cases have been created by an independent third party and may not always represent the views of the institutions, listed below, who have supplied the content.
- The event will include a pop-up day spa, a sunset fashion show and live music.
- At the heart of each Northumbria campus, our
Peruse the pages of two late 19th-century photocollage albums from the Getty collection—an untitled album and the Westmorland Album—to be taught concerning the women who made them and how and why they did so. Northern Short CourseThe 39 ½ V2 annual Northern Short Course will be held nearly again this yr, from March 31 to April 2, 2022. The NSC will still offer three days of networking, education and inspiration.
Virtual offerings and on-line packages will proceed to be supplied by way of VIRTUAL UCR ARTS. Celebrating creativity and selling a optimistic tradition by spotlighting one of the best sides of humanity—from the lighthearted and enjoyable to the thought-provoking and enlightening. Reproduction in entire or part in any kind or medium without specific written permission is prohibited. Almost no data is provided regarding the forthcoming lens series, but the teaser video does showcase the signature anamorphic look, complete with streaked …Read More